11 things to do immediately upon checking in to any hotel room. First step: Cleanliness Check, Check the sheets, check the bathroom.. clean the hotel remote. Do a “sniff” test. How does the room smell? Fresh? Stale? If it’s dirty, ask for a new room.
2. Safety check — does the lock work? Does the safe work if you need it?
3. Make sure everything in the room works. A/C, windows, lights, water, toilet, TV, power, wifi/internet
4. Noise check — Connecting door? Busy street? Next to the ice machine? Next to the elevator? Can you hear the elevator? Can you FEEL the elevator?
5. Check the clocks – right time? Not set from a previous guest?
6. Unpack your suitcase to make sure you have everything you need for tomorrow morning
7. Where are the ice machines?
8. Anything extra you need? Towels, blankets, pillows? Are all the bathroom amenities there? Soap, shampoo? Call now before it’s the middle of the night and you’re tired.
9. Got your stuff? Put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.
10. Rearrange stuff to your liking — put away stuff that’s in your way. Towel on the desk chair.
11. Do a video review!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/yellowwsub
You might enjoy watching some of these other videos:
Hilton Hawaiian Village Review: https://youtu.be/Pb0La52EgUs
Yellow Productions on Social Media:
Check out my blog:
My video gear:
Sony FDR-AX53 4K Handycam: http://amzn.to/2hYePVc
Sony ECMW1M Wireless Microphone: http://amzn.to/2gQKDGG
GoPro Fusion 360 Camera: https://amzn.to/2NINKSz
LensPen Lens Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2hPYui1
Pacsafe LS250 Anti-theft Shoulder Bag: http://amzn.to/2h0YCNt
Manfroto Pixi Mini Tripod: http://amzn.to/2ilJms6
Manfrotto Twist Grip Clamp: http://amzn.to/2hYEnyN