The best and most delicious food to eat in Melbourne Australia that won’t break your wallet. Melbourne is often considered the foodie capital of Australia and in this video I’ll tell you some of my favorite places for cheap burgers, noodles, and more!
1. The Fitz (and Fitzroy Neighborhood) — Burgers and more!
2. Queen Victoria Market — Boreks (Turkish Sandwiches), sausages, chicken, and American Jelly Donuts
3. Pepper Lunch — One of my favorite restaurants anywhere. Fast food steak from Japan!
4. Laksa King — Delicious Laksa Soup — a Malaysian coconut curry soup base with shrimp, chicken, and noodles.
5. Dosa Corner — Cheap Indian Dosa Combos — kind of like an Indian Crepe.
6. Don Don — A tiny restaurant specializing in Japanese bowls, get the Katsu Curry bowl for $10.
7. Mamak – Malaysian Roti and Satay — this was my favorite restaurant of all. Get the Mee Goreng noodles!
8. Hot Star Taiwanese Fried Chicken — from the Shilin Night Market, huge fried chicken breasts for $8.
9. Mr. Kitchen — All day Taiwanese breakfast snacks and fresh Soy Bean Milk drinks.
10. Grand Trailer Parker Taverna — some of the best burgers in the Melbourne CBD.
Bonus: Tim Ho Wan — Really good Dim Sum! A chain from Hong Kong.