New York City is a “must-visit” travel destination. In this video I share 16 things I love, and hate about visiting NYC. Expand the description for more info.
Things I love about New York City:
– Choices galore
– Pizza by the slice
– Halal Guys
– 24 hours a day
New Stores from around the world
– Ippudo Ramen
– Walking on a movie set
– Grand Central Station
Things I Hate about New York City:
– There are 3 airports and they are all awful. Expensive to get to the city.
– old, rundown, dirty,rats, windy
– only north and south
– entrance only to one side of the subway
Supermarkets and Convenience Stores
– There aren’t any.. Walgreens and CVS are the most “convenient”
– Long lines for restaurants and attractions
– Sky high hotel prices particularly in the Spring Summer
– Come in Winter if you want cheap
Crazy taxi drivers
– Too cold
– Too hot
Filthy — Trash on streets
Everybody’s in a rush.
– Don’t block the sidewalk or you might get run over.
Lack of Public Toilets