Which of the three newest hotels in Las Vegas is the best? Is it Resorts World Las Vegas, Circa, or Virgin Las Vegas? I’ve stayed at all three of these hotels recently and will share my experience and personal favorite.
– Resorts World is located on the North part of the strip between the Encore and Circus Circus.
– Circa is located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas right at the end of the Fremont Street Experience.
– Virgin is located at the Intersection of Harmon and Paradise Rd. Just about a mile from Planet Hollywood on the Strip. Closest to the airport.
Hotel Room Quality:
Comparing standard rooms, not suites.
– Resorts World is the newest of the three hotels, and it has the nicest rooms. Three hotels to choose from, Hilton, Conrad, and Crockfords. Base room at the Hilton is 400 sq ft. Base room at the Conrad and Crockfords is 550 sq ft.
– Circa base room is 439 sq feet. Notable option is a DOUBLE KING ROOM with 2 KING BEDS. Also super new.
– Virgin’s base room is 460 Sq ft. But it felt much smaller than the Circa room. It’s the renovated Hard Rock hotel.